Mystique Wedding Services
We are committed to organize in detail your fairytale wedding in Santorini and handle every aspect of the most special day of your lives, while providing bespoken services absolving you from all burdens and creating everlasting memories of romance, shared with your loved ones. Getting married in Santorini had never been so carefree.
Our aim is to let the bride and the groom enjoy, unstressed, every single moment of the wedding processes in an effortless wedding that everyone will cherish!
Our professional wedding experts stand by you, offering guidance and assistance not only during your Big Day but also before and after wedding: Will be your best friends from the moment we make the agreement on organizing your wedding until the moment you will receive your Marriage Certificate at home, following your departure from Santorini.
Especially, on your wedding day our experts stay with you all day, in order to watch, configure and ensure everything runs in perfection!
Regarding your guests, we are here to answer all their questions, even before they arrive in Santorini, and organize everything your loved ones are willing to experience, such as boat tours to the volcano and the warm springs, island tours, wine tours and many more.
Choose among our wedding packages which are based on prices for two persons or customize your own, tailor-made event, choosing the individual wedding services of your preference.
Marriage is one of the most important facts in your life. Your wedding day should be one to remember with the sweetest of memories.
We organize your dream wedding to cherish for the rest of your life!
For this special day our wedding experts will take care of every detail to perfection, for an effortless wedding that you will only invest time to enjoy!
Wedding Planning: percentage on the total cost of the wedding, as described below.
- Transfers by shuttle or bus 12-15 euro per person per way
- Mercedes Car & Driver for the couple 150 euro for one hour
- Registrar’s & Documents fees 300 euro
- Cake 50 euro (for up to 10 people) -400 euro
- Bridal Bouquet 150 euro
- Bride’s Maids bouquet 90 euro
- Table Decoration 110 euro
- Flower stand 130 euro
- Rose petals 70 euro
- Little lantern with candle 10 euro
- Arch 900 euro
- Menu 70-200 euro per person excluding drinks
- Photographer 300 euro per hour
- Videographer 350 euro for up to 2 hours
- DJ 800 euro for 4 hours
- Live Music with 2 traditional instruments 300 euro per hour
- Traditional music Dancers 400 euro per hour
- 2 donkeys or mules 150 euro per hour
- Bridal Hair and Make up 225 euro
- Crowns 100 – 400 euro
- Fire pack 1 450 euro. Duration: 55sec (approx), Height: 25m – 30m include: Multi colours crowns, crackling tails, comets, whistles, stars
- Cruise to the Volcano and Hot Springs with traditional kaiki boat for 100 people 2.500 euro
- Helicopter Tour 285 euro for 10min or 450 euro for 20min for up to 3 persons
- Photo booth 3 hours at 550 euro or 5 hours at 650 euro.
Above prices are approximate and depend on availability and selection of items.
1.000 euro non refundable deposit as part of the wedding coordination fee is required on time of booking.
|Total Cost of Wedding||Percentage of Planning Fee|
|10.001 – 20.000 euro||18%|
|20.001 – 30.000 euro||15%|
|30.001 – 40.000 euro||12%|
|40.001 – 60.000 euro||10%|
|60.001 euro and higher||8%|
Above amounts include all wedding services and any type of activities booked for the wedding trip. Accommodation will not be included in the wedding cost.
1.000 euro (500 euro in case of a two person wedding) deposit is required on time of booking.